Monday, April 27, 2020

Final Project: Cyanotype Collage


 












































For this project, I wanted to making an existing work of art into something new. I had made many large scale cyanotype prints for my last thesis project. With this project, I had many experimental mistakes which could not be used for the final body of work. Having the leftover pieces gave me the opportunity to take a failed print and create it into a new piece of art. I took those prints and cut out and made collages of the surroundings of my home. I made them into a polaroid type frame to show how one photograph can become a different photograph.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project: Cyanotype Collage

  For this project, I wanted to making an existing work of art into something new. I ...